Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

~*~*~*~*~


FOR TODAY March 23, 2009...

Outside my window...

!The sun is shining but the wind is blowing....gusts of 50-60 mph winds..not a good sign
and the weatherman is predicting severe weather for later today.

I am thinking...

I am thinking of what we will have to do at the nursing home should I have to call a Code
Black (tornado) today.

I am thankful for...

I am thankful for a good staff that will know exactly what we need to do..

From the kitchen...

This has been my three day weekend to work so there wasn't anything going on in
the kitchen except for hubby cooking for the grandkids.

I am wearing...

I am wearing my scrubs as I will soon leave for work.

I am creating...


Flower beds....in my head

I am going...

I am going to work today.

I am reading...


I am still reading Perfect Match...almost done.

I am hoping...

I am hoping we do not have to evacuate today.

I am hearing...


I am hearing a howling wind.....it is really screeching.

Around the house...

Around the house there is lots of dusting to be done.

One of my favorite things...


One of my favorite things is a clean house but I have been so tired lately!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Working and working!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Visit Peggy's Blog here...if you want to do your own
Daybook.

1 comment:

  1. Tornadoes scare the hell out of me...I'll be praying you have no code blacks today!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!