Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Random Question Meme
Click here if you want to play with us.

1. How old do you look?
Now that is a good question. I don't know if I can answer it.
People say I don't look as old as I am. Is that a compliment?

2. Where do you live?
I live right here in Kansas....and no my name isn't Dorothy.

3. Are you waiting for something?
Yes I am waiting for the washer to finish so I can put the clothes
in the dryer and then go to bed. Is that what you mean?


4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I think most of my pet peeves are common. I don't like liars
and know- it- alls.

5. Do you want/have kids?
I have kids and I don't want anymore, thank you!

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Nope.

7. Last shocking news you heard?
That Obama was going to be the President of the USA

8. What was the last thing you drank?
A Pepsi.

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
My mom.....people who don't know me but knew my mom ask
if I am her daughter.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
A peaceful household.

11. Where does most of your family live?
Right here in the same town where I live.....or within 50 miles

12. Where did you grow up?
I grew up about 50 miles from here.


13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
I want to go where it is warm, where the sun is shining, where
the sand is white, and where the beer is ice cold.

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
Yes

15. What can’t you wait for?
I cannot wait to be 62 and retire.


16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
I always mean it when I tell someone that I love them.


17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
I am pretty positive my parents never smoked pot.

18. Want someone back in your life?
Nope

19. What do you order at the bar?
Been years since I have been in a bar but if I didn't order an ice cold
beer then it would be a frozen margarita

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
Yesterday.

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Sure, haven't you?

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
grape jelly on a tortilla

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
probably either at work or at home....

24. What are your nicknames?
I have been called Pokey by my family for years.
I have been called a bitch but I don't know it that qualifies as a nickname
My grandkids call me granny

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Not any further back....I want to get to 62 as fast as I can!

7 comments:

  1. cant wait to get 62 huh? :-)

    I want that #10. enjoyed reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your answers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya, me too....the 'know it alls' are completely boring and so aggravating. I agree.

    Happy Sunday, My Sunday Stealing Meme is posted if you'd like to stop by and say 'howdy'. Come on over!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your vacation answer. Sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made 62, now waiting on 63. Don't rush it Sis, you really don't want to see those years zoom by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The retirement thing cannot come soon enough! Great answers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, exactly, Paula. I don't know why people around here complain about Americans. Something about they think American culture is destroying ours. It's all completely imagined, of course. It's probably got something to do with being stuck in a small Australian town. Anyway, my Mom's American so it really gets on my nerves...

    ... I'll stop now before this turns into a novel.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!