Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: A High School Meme
Click here if you want to play along

1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yep and unfortunately he became my first husband.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
See #1

3. Did you car pool to school?
I rode with my sister or my mom took me.

4. What kind of car did you have?
I didn't have a car way back then....hardly anyone did

5. What kind of car do you have now?
I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora

6. Its Friday night...where are you now?
If it is Friday night then I am at work. I work every Friday night.

7. It is Friday night...where were you then?
Probably I was at home.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I worked at this dive called The Blue Grill...I was a waitress.
And it was one of those places where you did not want to get caught in the
kitchen with the owner. Eww

9. What kind of job do you do now?
I am an RN

10. Were you a party animal?
I was!

11. Were you considered a flirt?
I was!

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No, No, and No!

13. Were you a nerd?
Nope...I was a nobody

14. Did you get suspended from school?
Never!

15. Can you sing the fight song?
Are you kidding me...it has something about Alagaroo, roo, roo

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
I didn't have one in high school

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the lunch room. Duh!

18. What was your school's full name?
Hutchinson High School

19. Where did you party the most?
At home.....mom insisted!

20. What was your school mascot?
A salthawk...have you ever seen one?

21. Would you do it again?
Hell no!

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
No...I went with my cousin....my boyfriend was in the middle of the
Indian Ocean on an aircraft carrier. We danced once around the gym and
then headed to the nearest city to go bar hopping.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Sure, he is my cousin

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Nope, I have never gone to any of them.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Sure if I see someone

26. What are/were your school's colors?
Blue and Gold

5 comments:

  1. What in the world is a salthawk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't go to a high school reunion either. Ever.

    Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit, I never even HEARD of a salthawk..

    The Alagaroo song sounds cool...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have some pretty crazy mascots in Oregon (Loggers, Cheesemakers, Fishermen, Honkers, etc), but I have never heard of a Salthawk... they must be mysterious cunning creatures.

    I liked your answer to #13 too, but you showed them! An RN! My Dysfunctional Behavior Prof told us last week, never mess with the ER Nurse (in the role as a crisis worker), they are either your best ally or a most fearsome creature. Now that would be a good HS Mascot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You could not pay me to go to a reunion. So it's safe to assume the first hubby was a mistake? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!