Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sunday Stealing


Cheers to all us thieves!


1. Are you single?

OMG are you kidding me!!!!! Another one of those memes!
No I am not single.

2. Are your parents still married?

No, they are dead!!!!

3. Are you in love?


I have love in my life but I don't know that I say I am in love. I
am well over 50, for God's Sake.

4. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Nope...there is lust at first sight but love takes some time.

5. Who ended your last relationship?

Who cares...it is over and that is the important thing.

6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up?


Breakups hurt but I got over it.

7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?


I hope so!

8. Have you ever had a secret admirer?


Yes,as a matter of fact, I have.

9. Prefer love or lust?

Love.....it lasts longer.

10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends?

I prefer one best friend and a few friends.

11. Wild night out or romantic night in?


I am so over both of those. Just give me a night in the recliner with the
remote in my hand.

12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out?


Yep I got caught sneaking back in....was with my brother. I got grounded for a
month...nothing happened to him. Girls, get pregnant, you know!

13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt?


Not anymore.

14. Who are/is your best friend(s)?

My husband is my best friend.

15. Ever wanted to disappear?


Every single day.

16. First attraction: Smile or eyes?


The smile.

17. Prefer intelligence or attraction?


Intelligence.....it is the attraction.

18. Last phone call you received?


My youngest son..

19. Last thing you drank?

Diet orange float!

20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship?

It was before my current relationship.

21. Do you and your family get along?

For the most part we do

22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"?


Doesen't everyone?

23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell.


A bar...I wasn't old enough to be there.

24. Do you trust all your friends?


Nope....I don't fully trust anyone.

25. Who knows the most about you?

Probably my husband.

6 comments:

  1. that diet orange float sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree....SS needs to "update" that those of us married with children or grandchildren can appreciate! lol

    http://thepacifistmom.blogspot.com/2009/03/sunday-stealing.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a good sport for doing the meme even thought it's obvious you didn't want to! :-)

    DIET Orange float. That just tightens my jaws thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think an orange float sounds delicious. I may have to go find one somewhere now...

    Happy Sunday Stealing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneaking back in does seem to be the trick. I enjoyed reading yoru answers.

    Happy Sunday

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. It seems to be the sneaking in that gets most people in trouble. I'm with you on the intelligence being the attraction!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!