Monday, March 2, 2009

A Meme from Nurseexec......

Have You Ever?

This one's an original. Borrow at will :) This Meme came from Nurseexec at Driven to Distraction

Have You Ever--

1. Jumped out of an airplane? I can't hardly stand to get in one to go somewhere let alone jump out of it.

2. Won something? Hey Central City is a lucky place....I once hit on $700.00 while there. It was awesome.

3. Moved away from your home town? We moved away from what I call my hometown at the end of my 7th grade year. Where I live now is my hometown now!

4. Been in the hospital? Before I broke my leg in 2004 the only time other than the overnighter at age 15 following a car accident that I was in the hospital was to give birth 3 times....

5. Grown your own vegetables? Yes, every year. We grow tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini, cucumbers and once in awhile we will throw in one other something.

6. Stayed up all night? When I was younger I used to stay up all night all the time. Now I can't do that!

7. Gone swimming in the ocean? OMG yes....I love to swim in the ocean.

8. Been out of the country? Many times.....Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Mexico, Venezuela, Japan, Thailand to name a few...

9. Played a video game? I am not great at video games. My grandkids go to Webkins and that is my speed for a video game. I am good at some of them too

10. Been chased by an animal? None that I remember.

11. Cheated on someone? Hmmm some things are better left unsaid..

12. Been to a theme park? I have been to Disney World, Disneyland, Bush Gardens in St. Louis and Worlds of Fun in Kansas City

13. Played Scrabble? Yep my hubby and I love scrabble. Only way I used to be able to beat him was to play strip Scrabble.

14. Colored your hair? I color and add highlights every 12 weeks.

15. Gotten in trouble over something you said or did on the internet? Not yet!

2 comments:

  1. Strip Scrabble! That's how I should get Poor Hubby to play with me! Thanks for the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pula,
    This looks like fun. I might do it.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!