Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook




FOR TODAY February 2, 2009

Outside my window...
It is still dark and cold. But I see stars shining in the sky.

I am thinking...
Oh me, oh my it is once again Monday!

I am thankful for...
Another weekend spent with Darian and Harley


From the kitchen...
I did not do much cooking this weekend. The kids were gone
so Papa and I had takeout and cleaned up the left-overs

I am wearing...
my sweats and a tee that says
I 'shamrock' Boston
I am creating...
nothing still, although I have a project in my head.

I am going...
To work on Monday Wednesday, and Friday this week

I am reading...
Still Blind Alley

I am hoping...
the warmer weather continues here in Kansas
We had temps on Saturday that broke record highs

I am hearing...
A hoot owl outside my window. I always hear him at this time of the day
but I have yet to see him.

Around the house...
It is so clean..that is what I accomplished this weekend.

One of my favorite things...
is a clean house.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Harley turns 9 on Wednesday...we will celebrate on Tuesday evening
She will spend Wednesday with her mom

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
My sweet Harley on the day she was born 9 years ago this week

If you want to join us at The Simple Woman's Day book click on this link

1 comment:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!