Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing




Cheers to all us thieves!
Click this is you want to play along.




1. What is your occupation right now?
I have been a registered nurse for the past 26 years
2. What color are your socks right now?
I am barefooted!
3. What are you listening to right now?
Absolutely nothing!

4. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
I called my husband just as I left work and started home

How old are you today?
I am really, really old. Well it sometimes feels that way.
I will be 58 on my birthday in April.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I am not a big sports fan. But I do love to watch figure skating.
I have told my family that if I believed in reincarnation then
I want to come back as a figure skater!
7. What is your favorite drink?
I have many favorite drinks but right now I will
say it is a tequila sunrise....I also like beer and wine.
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Only my hairdresser knows for sure!

9. Favorite food?
I love, love, love, lobster!

10. What is the last movie you watched?
Oh I am sure this will astound some of you, but in 1986 I saw
Ferris Bueller's Day Off at the movies. I am just not
that into movies!
11. Favorite Day of the year?
My favorite day of the year is Thanksgiving.
12. How do you vent anger?
I scream!
13. Favorite toy as a child?
I loved playing jacks as a child. We didn't have many toys.


14. Living arrangements?
My husband and I live here...
along with two grandkids
15. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I won't say anymore...the picture
speaks for itself




16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
My friend Rozanne !

17. What did you do last night?
I worked until almost midnight
18. What are you most afraid of?
Mice! I am terrified.

19. In how many areas of your country have you lived?
Except for a very short stay in Oklahoma and an even shorter stay
in Virginia, I have lived my whole life in Kansas.20. What is your favorite flower?
The alstromeria is my very favorite of all flowers

5 comments:

  1. I want to go to school to be a nurse! I didnt know that you were a nurse...although maybe I did and forgot, it seems to be there in the foginess of my brain somewhere! But that is what I have recently decided that I wanted was to go to school and become an RN, though I have to wait until I figure out what is going on with Sidnei to do such a thing!

    hehehehehe I have also ALWAYS wanted to be a figure skater! I LOVED Nancy Kerrigan when I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacks are fun. Neither of my daughters enjoyed playing, but I wanted them to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played jacks in forever!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!