Saturday, February 14, 2009



1. where is your significant other?
Why, do you want him? No, just kidding. He is in the other room
working on a jigsaw puzzle.


2. your favorite thing?
My favorite thing is my ring on my right hand that my sister and I had
made from our mom's wedding ring set. We both have one !


3. your dream last night?
My dream last night was just plain weird....I was looking for a dog named
Brownie. This dog was from my childhood. I looked for her everywhere. I found
molded food in my mom's refrigerator, which is not surprising since my mom
]has passed. In fact most of the people in the dream have passed. And I never found the dog..


4. your goal?
My goal is to retire. I am counting down the days.
I have 1,514 days to go!

5. your hobby?
I have a couple of hobbies....I collect dolls and I love to garden

6. where do you want to be in 6 years?

I want to be retired!

7. where were you last night?
I was home!

8. what you're not?

I am not a shy type girl. I say what I think.


9. one of your wish list items?
I am wishing for hardwood floors in my dining room, kitchen, and family room.

10. your pet?
No real pets here. I do have a big-ass goldfish and a "sucker" fish

11. missing someone?
Yes I miss my oldest son

12. your car?

A 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora

13. something you're not wearing?
A bra!

14. love someone?
I love several someones!

15. when is the last time you laughed?
This morning when I read Bud's Blog. He is a hoot

16. last time you cried?
Today...I was watching the show Intervention!

17. favorite past time?
I have a few....blogging, reading, gardening

18. are you a hater or a lover?

I am not a hater so I must be a lover!

19. any vices?
HMMMMM....I bitch a lot, is that a vice.

20. favorite meme other than Sunday Stealing?
Saturday Nine













9 comments:

  1. yeah, i also had a good laugh when i visited bud's blog.

    thanks for the visit. and yeah, my life is kinda dull, i dont have vices. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute!

    Great answers.... Happy Valetine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'm gonna have to check out Saturday Nine!!!

    My 1st ever Sunday Stealing meme is posted, hope you can stop by sometime...if not, have a great day anyway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Olds. Now they don't make those like they use to! Happy Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bitching is not a vice, it's an art form!

    Love your answers...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that the "Intervention" that's on A&E? It really can be wrenching. No wonder it left you teary-eyed!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!