Saturday, February 7, 2009


1. What time of day do you usually play Saturday 9?
Usually around noon if it is the Saturday that I work.
And if it is my Saturday off...then it just depends

2. At 9AM on a weekday, what are you doing?
Sleeping

3. At 9PM on any given night, what would you most like to be doing?
Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and every other weekend
I am at work at 9 p.m.

4. What is your most frequent activity online?
My blog and a Multiply group that I belong to

5. Is there one day of the week that seems to fly by? If yes, why?
Yes always Tuesdays and Thursdays cause these are my days off.

6. Do you agree that the older you get, the faster time seems to go by?
Oh my gosh yes. I remember my mom telling me when I was 15 and couldn't wait
to be 16 and then when I couldn't wait to be 18 and then it was 21 that I couldn't wait for...
"someday you will quit wanting the time to go by so fast." And here I am
now wishing it wouldn't go so fast.

7. What is your favorite thing to do with free time?
Spend time with the grandkids, read, garden

8. How much time do you spend alone? Would you like it to be more? Less?
Absolutely alone! None. Do I wish for more....you best I do

9. If you could spend one hour doing something what would it be?
Lying on a warm beach somewhere all alone.

2 comments:

  1. It is SO true about how fast a day off goes! I got my computer working better. I was not able to comment on this embedded google comments before. And I woulda emailed you to explain (I read your blog every week!) But now I can talk! Yea! Happy Saturday...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!