Monday, February 23, 2009



FOR TODAY February 23, 2009........

Outside my window...
The sun is shining and there is a slight breeze. It is already
52F outside. I hope spring is on it's way.

I am thinking...
I am thinking about how glad that I am that it is Monday and that
it is the last of my four day working weekend.

I am thankful for...
I am thankful for this job that I have but it has been a stressful
weekend and I will be glad for a day off!

From the learning rooms...
We aren't learning much here at home this week. At school, Harley
is still working on the multiplication tables and Darian has
been reading about dinosaurs.

From the kitchen...
I haven't fixed a meal since Thursday. Think I will
make some spaghetti for them for my day off tomorrow.

I am wearing...
My scrubs, as I will be going to work soon.

I am creating...
I am creating my dining room plans in my head right now.

I am going...

I am going to work soon!

I am reading...
I finally finished Blind Alley. I have Jodi Picoult's Perfect Match waiting.


I am hoping...
I am hoping that spring is right around the corner. I am really
tired of winter.

I am hearing...
I am hearing the hum of the mail truck as he makes his way up the street.

Around the house...
There will be much laundry to do tomorrow on my day off.

One of my favorite things...
One of my favorite things about spring is planting flowers. There is nothing
quite like digging in the dirt.

A few plans for the rest of the week:
I work today, off tomorrow, work Wednesday and then I have a four
day weekend.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
There is nothing quite as precious as a sleeping baby.
This is my youngest grandson, Tucker
Click here if you want to join usl

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've got a day off coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know what you think of Perfect Match...I love Jodi Picoult's books but haven't read that one yet...And your grandson is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!