Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Simple Woman's Day Book



If you would like to participate you can go here


FOR TODAY January 19, 2009
Outside my window...

It is very dark and windy. I am doing my daybook early as there are
3 grandkids and my son here tonight and it will be busy in the morning
as I get ready for work.

I am thinking...

It is not easy having two little kids here to take care of everyday.
It is true what they say about God giving children to young mothers.
I am exhausted.


I am thankful for...


This opportunity to be a part of these two precious little ones lives and
try to give them something they have not had

From the kitchen...

Today my husband made green bean soup with french bread. That is what
will be eaten tomorrow after I go to work. I helped Darian learn to make
Puppy Chow. He had so much fun and everyone enjoyed eating it

I am wearing...

Still my blue jeans and grey t-shirt and my purple socks.

I am creating...

I haven't been creating anything. I am too busy with the grandkids right now

I am going...

I am going to be so glad when our lives are settled once again. I wonder
when that will be.

I am reading.....

Still Judge and Jury by James Patterson

I am hoping...

That this time my oldest son will learn something that will last him
for the rest of his life.

I am hearing...

The TV on in the other room as my husband listens to the news.

Around the house...

There is so much to be done but my focus now is on the kids.

One of my favorite things...

Is to watch CSI on TV. I wonder how it will change now with Grissom
gone.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Much like every week....I work on Monday, off on Tuesday, Work
on Wednesday, off Thursday and then I work on Friday,
Saturday and Sunday

Here is a picture thought that I am sharing:


God Bless this country as we get a new President!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!