Saturday, January 10, 2009
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Kat (It was Kat who named this meme: The Hardest Meme Ever.), at 3 Bedroom Bungalow. She explains that Jim over at Irregularly Periodic Ruminations tagged her for it. But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. But that is as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all us thieves!
Hmmmm....I think that would be learning how to walk again after 4 months of
being non-weight bearing after I broke my right leg in four places.
2. What is the bravest thing that you feel you've ever done emotionally?
I don't know about bravest but the hardest thing I have ever done has
been quit smoking. It is really an emotional addiction and it was much
harder than anyone who has never smoked realizes.
3. What one talent do you wish you had that you don't?
Being able to sing....I sing....but I wish that I could sing with a beautiful
4. If you had that talent what would you be doing with it?
Singing more in public
5. We all have our reasons for blogging but what would be your ultimate goal for your blog or as a blogger?
My blogging is just for me....I blog what I want, when I want, and about what I want.
6. What advice would you give a new blogger?
Use a site that is easy to figure out.
7. Who are you three favorite blogs to visit (Yes, you can have ties and name more than three.)
Heathers, Nurseexec, and my son's girlfriends.
8. You can trade lives with any one person for a month. Who would it be and why?
I don't want to trade lives with anyone....I know what problems I have and how I have
to deal with them; I just don't want to try on someone elses problems. And everyone has
them, blieve me.
9. There's a fire and your family is safe but you have the chance to save any one item from your house. What would it be and why?
Box of pictures that I do not yet have on disc
10. You have the chance to go back in time and warn yourself before making a bad choice. What choice would it be and what would you tell yourself?
Not to marry my first husband....