Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Cannon Fodder Meme

1. Is there someone you'd like to be kissing right now?
Good lord no.....I have kissed my husband good night and that is
enough for me!

2. When you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean?
Usually that I just don't want to talk! Or it could mean that I am
past the point of just "pissed off"

3. What are you listening to right now?
Silence...pure beautiful silence

4. Are you a big fan of thunderstorms?
Nope.....storms make me uneasy

5. Do you believe in perfect?
I do not think there is any thing or anyone that is perfect.

6. Are you a jealous person?
I used to be and it just isn't worth it anymore to be
jealous of anyone.

7. What was the first thing you thought this morning?
OMG do I have to get up.

8. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Usually have thoughts about my oldest son and say a little prayer
for him.

9. Are you satisfied with what you have in life?
For the most part I am.

10. Do people ever think that you're either older or younger than you actually are?
Most people think that I am younger than I am.

11. Do you think men truly understand women?
LOL.....I don't have the time that it takes to answer this question.

12. How about women understanding men?
I think that we understand them all too well! Now after answering #11 I guess I
might be called sexist.

13. Did anybody ever call you handsome or beautiful?
My husband used to tell me that I was!

14. What is one fact about the last person that called you?
He is my baby!

15. Other than your current one, what’s the longest relationship you have had?
12 years...

4 comments:

  1. Listening to silence is the best, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at #1...Come on! Don't you wanna be kissing on someone else right now!???

    ReplyDelete
  3. It Was fun reading your post. I like all of the memes you do. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!