Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday Nine


1. Your phone rings. Who is the most likely caller?
Probably some "out of area" call....we get a lot of those and
have gotten to where we just don't answer. Thank God
for caller ID

2. How long to you chat on the phone each day?
Not much anymore...too busy!

3. Who do you speak to the most?
Probably my dear husband when I call him from work.

4. Do you often not answer if a certain person comes up on your caller id?
Yep That is what caller ID is for....you look and decide if you
want to talk right now.

5. Do you phone friends at work?
Nope....the people I work with are my co-workers, not friends.
I learned a long time ago that the two don't mix

6. Do you make personal calls at work?
Only during my break.....I am in charge and I try to set a good
example
7. Who do you always say “I love you” at the end of the call?
Only to my husband and family members....

8. Do you use a landline or cell more often?
Probably my cell but I like my landline better

9. Who in the blogosphere that you haven’t chatted with but would like to?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

3 comments:

  1. I was thinking about getting caller ID, but I do not get many calls to make it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hur hur~ I've got my landline plucked out anyway~ So it really doesn't matter if I get a caller ID =3 Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had a landline since we switched from DSL to cable modem. I love my cell!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!