Saturday, January 3, 2009

Saturday Nine January 3, 2009



1. What do you believe happens when we die? I believe that after we die our soul goes someplace like Heaven and our body rots away.

2. Do you consider yourself religious? Yes I do consider myself to be religious. I don't buy into all the hype taught to Christians but I do believe there is a God and that there is a heaven and that hell is here on earth. I believe all who die and have asked for forgiveness will reside forever in heaven

3. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do.....there is an old lady that lives in my house. I have named her ADA. Only two of us in the family have ever seen her and we both have seen the very same thing. She is not around all that much but has visited several times. My father, who died when I was 8, has also appeared to me a few times. I have heard and felt my step-fathers presence a few times.

4. Do you believe that people live on other planets? I am sure that there is. I do not think we are the only planet that is occupied.

5. Have you ever seen something abnormal? Yes....described above

6. Do you believe in reincarnation? I don't know that I really believe in it but I think it would be nice to return again to earth after my death.

7. Have you ever witnessed a miracle? Many times. I am a nurse and I have seen people who should have died get well and live longer. And giving birth to two sons was a miracle that I witnessed also.

8. Is there a person living or dead that influences your philosophies? My mother...she was able to see spirits also and we often visited about it.

9. Is there a work of fiction that closely matches your spiritual beliefs? Maybe Ghost Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!