Saturday, January 24, 2009




1. Which meal is the one you cook best?
Any meal that I cook is the one I cook best.
Most times I cook the evening meal


2. Tell us what you would never eat.
One thing I will never eat is breaded tomatoes.
Eww....I can't imagine why anyone would eat those.
And I won't ever eat mountain oysters!

3. Is your hometown famous for anything or anybody?
We are famous for salt!
We have the Carey and the Morton salt mines here.
We also have the country's longest grain elevator.

4. Can you play a musical instrument?
Nope I cannot.

5. Tell us about your second ever lover.
My second ever lover is my current husband.
He came into our lives when I was a young single mom
and he helped me to raise my two sons.

6. What is your favorite restaurant?
My favorite restaurant is in Canon City Colorado.
It is named The Belvedere.
They serve the best ever Italian food.

7. If it were your call, how often would you make love?
It IS my call and my answer will remain private.

8. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Dead or alive? The only famous person that I can think
I would like to have dinner with is Elvis Presley.
And since he is dead, that ain't happening.

9. Tell us about your job.
I am an RN.
I work in a 125 bed skilled nursing home.
I have worked there for 2 years.
I spent the first 25 years of my career
working in a hospital on the 11p-7a shift.
I can't wait to retire.

3 comments:

  1. breaded tomatoes. i think i am with you on that.

    happy saturday. thanks for dropping by my answers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I can't wait to retire."

    Me neither, wait I'm going to Monday. About forgot

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!