Monday, January 5, 2009

My First Daybook entry for 2009



FOR TODAY January 5, 2009


Outside my window...

It is bright and sunny but very cold...33F...everything looks bare and definitley winter-like

I am thinking...

That soon I will be leaving for work.....

I am thankful for...

Getting to have my grandkids here with us again for a spell

From the kitchen...

Dear husband is fixing chili dogs tonight for him and the kiddos

I am wearing...

My scrubs as it is a working day.

I am creating...

Ideas in my head for the month ahead

I am going...

to leave for work soon.

I am reading...

I just finished Reading the 10th Cirlce by Jodi Piccolt and will start James Patterson's

Judge and Jury tonight when I get home from work.

I am hoping...

That the kiddos will soon be settled

I am hearing...

the TV in the background

Around the house...

I am thinking of getting started on the redesign of the dining room

One of my favorite things...

Is the first day of school after the long holiday break...it is so quiet here today

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Iwork today, off on Tuesday..will have Paige over...work Wednesday and Thursday a

spaghetti supper for the family....then I work the long weekend

Here is picture thought I am sharing: /three of the grands on Christmas break

Go here if you would like to join us http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your day book posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never read a Jodi Piccolt book, but I see them on many blogs. I may have to pick one up. Happy rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!