Saturday, January 31, 2009



Cheers to all us thieves!

Sunday Stealing: The Super Sunday Stealing Meme

1) What was your dream growing up?
I used to dream that when I was older I would work at the local
grocery store behind the bakery counter and give cookies
to all the kids that came into the store. Oh how innocent
I was back then!

2) What talent do you wish you had?
I wish that I could sing! I do sing but it is not good
and I wish that I could sing good!

3) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A frozen Margarita! Yum!

4) What was the last book you read?
The Last book that I read was Judge and Jury by
James Patterson.

5) Worst Habit?
My worst habit is getting up at night and eating cookies!

6) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
Nope, sorry!

7) What is your favorite sport?
I do not have a favorite sport. I like to watch ice
skating.

8) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
Welllllllll...if you weren't scary looking I might talk to you.
But otherwise I would probably look straight ahead and do a lot of praying.

9) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Hmmmmm.....broke my leg in 4 places while on vacation
in Montana 5 years ago.

10) Tell me one weird fact about you.
Don't tell anyone but I drink milk right out of the gallon.

11) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
Wouldn't open the door, sorry!

12) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
I have this weird brown spot on my left cheek that I would remove.

13) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
Without a doubt, your conscience.

14) Ever been arrested?
Nope, and never will be. I don't break the law!

15) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
Take all 8 of my grandkids to the beach in Mexico and stay until the
money ran out!

16) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
Read, garden, computer and time with the grandkids.

17) Biggest pet peeve?
Liars!

18) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
Honest!

19) Do you believe in/appreciate romance?
I think it is over-rated. Just a good solid
relationship is good enough for me.

20) Who wins today: Arizona or Pittsburgh?
Who cares!

6 comments:

  1. Owwwwww to the broken leg! Love the new look by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot about gardening. I guess the cold blocked all the summer things I do in my spare time! Happy Sunday to ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hurt just thinking about your broken leg. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandchildren are such a BLESSING!

    Montana is one place in the United States that I would LOVE to visit!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's the first time i ever heard about giving out cookies to little kids...hehehe You must have been the recipient of a very kindly lady back in the day..

    Hope you had a Great Sunday, and Thank you for visiting my blog..

    ~c

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!