Wednesday, December 10, 2008



Today I was surprised to receive this award from my wonderful "adopted" daughter Heather over at Heathers Heavinly Stampations.....and here are the rules:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement . Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to 8 bloggers who may then pass it on.

I do not consider myself creative at all but I have found quite a few blogs that I think deserve this award and here they are:
1. Charlie and Me
Charlie and Me was one of the first blogs that I found when I started to blog. She was taking us on a tour of apple orchards and her writing made me feel as if I was actually on the trip with her.
2. Driven to Distraction
I love this blog! Nurseexec is so honest and really blogs about things that are happening to her in her life with such honesty and humor.
3. Ladybug Farm
This blog is just so "natural, simple, plain, and honest" That's why I like it
4. The Road Less Traveled
This beautiful young woman has a story to tell....her young marriage has really faced a challenge from it's very beginning...go read her story.
5. Keeper of the Cheerios
Here is another young lady who fascinates me...she is so young in years but so grown up. I love her blog. And she has some fantastic reviews and give-aways!
6. The Tubb Family
I found this blog by finding Simply Joy Catering and got acquainted with a neat lady named Joy....I like reading about her life and her family at The Tubb Family.
7. 4:53
It is from Dawn at 4:53 that I discovered The Simple Woman's Daybook and I love to participate on Mondays
8. A Haven for Vee
Vee has an awesome blog with some real inspirations to me in the way that she decorates...love her ideas.
Now enjoy your award ladies....I have no idea what it says so if anyone can interpret let me know...and I'll come check out your posts if you decide to play along

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Paula....
    You are very kind.
    Blessings on you!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!! Thank you so much! That made my day happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including me in this list, I'm honored. I'm also in the process of checking out all the OTHER links in your list--cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Paula. You are very sweet. I will post later this week. You made my day :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too creative!!!! You did your one scrapbook while broken legged and you were very creative!!!

    Thanks for the link and displaying the award Paula!!!

    Love Ya!!!!

    I did not make the DT team and am pretty much broken hearted, long long story, but I have been talking and doing things with the owner of that company for a many months and I thought I really would get that DT position, but she had over 100 applicants and she only choose 8. She did ask me and 9 others to be a guest designer one time over the next year so at least I got that!!! Cried a lot today! Piper told Marvin when he walked in that Mommy had a broken heart today!!!

    :-)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!