Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday Nine




1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
Wow....let me see....2008 wasn't a good year for me but the best thing is to
have my two grands with me now that I have been so worried about!
2. What was the worst thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
Now this should be easier....gad! to think the worst is easier! My best
friend Nanne died on January 7, 2008.
3. What was the best thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
This is hard....maybe the stimulus payments was the best even if I
didn't get one thanks to some back tax issues!
4. What was the worst thing to happen to all of us in 2008?
I am sure hoping that it wasn't electing Obama as President!
5. What was the best gift you receive during the ’08 holidays?
My super-duper new vacuum cleaner!
6. What was the best gift (most appropriate or best received) you gave during the ’08 holidays?
I have opened my home to two of my grands ages 8 and 10 and it is so good
to see them here: healthy, happy, well fed and clothed!
7. Do you have any regrets about what you did in 2008?
Things happen for a reason and regrets are just a waste of time.
8. Do you have any regrets about what you didn’t do in 2008?
See the above answer
9. Did you meet anyone that became important to you in 2008?
I have met new friends on-line and they have all become important new friends

2 comments:

  1. *whines* I want a new super-duper vacuum cleaner! You lucky woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend :(

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!