1. Do you enjoy receiving or giving presents more?
I really enjoy getting more....does that sound awful? I just hate shopping and trying to figure out what everyone wants.....bah humbug!
2. What is you favorite holiday film?
I don't have one
3. Have you started or finished your gift shopping?
Started and going to finish with gift cards....makes it easier and they would really rather buy what they want anyway
4. What does this time of year mean to you?
I have dreamed my whole life of having a Norman Rockwell Christmas but it never happens. It is too commercialized and I don't even like it anymore
5. What is your favorite holiday song?
Silent Night is my favorite and my oldest grandson has always wanted me to sing that to him when he is falling asleep at night....all year round! And he is getting ready to turn 11 and still likes me to sing to him...(shh don't tell him I said that here..he'd die of embarrassment)
6. What do you love about the holiday season?
When it is over....I told you I am a bah humbug kind of gal
7. What do you hate about the holiday season?
The greedy, commercialism, retail stores,....everything
8. Do religious ceremonies play a part in your holiday traditions? If yes, how? sometimes If I don't have to work we will go to church on Christmas Eve....not very often
9. Who will you spend the holidays with?
I am not yet sure of that....probably my youngest son and his daughter