Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Day

New Year's Meme Stolen from Nurseexec at Driven to Distraction
1. Will you be looking for a new job? Nope. I want to stay with the job that I have until I retire in just 4 more years.
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship? Heavens No. The one I have is enough. We have been together over 30 years and married for almost 13 now.
3. New house? Nope. Have been in this house for almost 21 years now and plans are for this to be the last house ever.
4. What will you do differently in 2009? Well, as always, I have lots of plans. Top of the list is to lose 50 pounds and get healthier. Next, would love to get the budget in shape. And last but not least I want to organize my house and clear out some clutter.
5. New Years resolution? I guess I just made them in number 4.
6. What will you not be doing in 2009? I hope that I will not be raising someones kids for them.
7. Any trips planned? Nope. Since my friend Nanne died last year I just cannot seem to get into the mood to want to travel anywhere. When we traveled we almost always went to see her.
8. Wedding plans? Not ever again...
9. Major thing on your calendar? First and foremost is to get Darian and Harley taken care of and settled into whatever is going to happen with their lives. If they stay here, I've got to figure out how to make bedrooms for the two of them.
11. What would you like to see happen differently? I'd like to see son and his woman settle down and stop this BS and raise their kids
12. What about yourself will you be changing? I really, really want to lose 50 pounds
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?Yes, I do want to be nice to those I love.
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 2008? Only if I lose 50 pounds
16. Will you start or quit drinking? Nothing there that needs changing. I drink socially only
17. Will you better your relationship with your family? That would be nice....but it takes both side working together'
18. Will you do charity work?Probably not. Right now my charity is my grandkids
19. Will you go to bars? I never go to bars now so I doubt that I will start anything like that.

20. Will you be nice to people you don’t know? I already do this.
21. Do you expect 2009 to be a good year for you? I pray that it is
22. How much did you change from this time last year till now? I lost my two best friends in 2008 so I think I have gotten more into taking one day at a time and each day to it's fullest because you never know when it will be your last
23. Do you plan on having a child? No. No Way!
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now? Probably
25. Major lifestyle changes? Eat Healthy
26. Will you move?Nope never
27. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 2009 that happened in 2008? I hope no more grandkids come to live with me
28. What are your New Years Eve plans?It just ended. I worked, came home at 10:30, made up some party food for Papa and the kiddos, held ones hair back as she puked into the toilet. Toasted the New Year and kissed everyone good night and here I am in front of the computer.
30. One wish for 2009? My son pulls his head out of his ass.

3 comments:

  1. Good list!! Hope 2009 brings peace and happiness into your life!!!

    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone has to do 6 when it is for the good of the children

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!