Monday, December 8, 2008

My 6th Entry


The Simple Woman's Day Book...Join us here

FOR TODAY December 8, 2008
Outside my window...the sky is a bright blue and it is 60F Hard to believe we are two weeks away from Christmas...guess this is global warming
I am thinking...about my youngest son who was here over the weekend. Something was bothering him and he didn't want to talk about it. Do we ever quit worrying about them?
I am thankful for...the life that I have.

From the kitchen...leftover ham and beans from the weekend
I am wearing...my scrubs...it is a working day
I am creating...Christmas Cards for my older granddaughters.
I am going...to work soon
I am reading...Into Thin Air....not all that great of a book. Things about child abuse are always hard for me.
I am hoping...that everything is all right with Justin.
I am hearing...All My Children
Around the house...things are not very festive yet...we have decided to not put up a tree this year...maybe that is a mistake
One of my favorite things...is my son when he is smiling
A few plans for the rest of the week:work today, off Tuesday and have Paige, work Wednesday, off Thursday and Paige will spend the night, Friday is Justin's graduation from the Law Enforcement Academy.
Here is picture thought I am sharing

The boy who is on my mind today....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!