Sunday, December 7, 2008




Cheers to all us thieves!

If you inclilned to play along go here


1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you?

Hmmmm....I usually like the message but I am a realist and I am sure most don't read them.


2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?

I am not at all crative so I do not make them....I don't even like buying them.


3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?

I am working.....I have only Christmas Day off so can't go far.


4. What was the best party you've ever been to?

The one we had after we got married....big outdoor blast in the back yard.



5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?

My current Mr. and I snuck off to Colorado and got married outdoors by the lake with just my best friend, her husband, and their kids.....couldn't have been better


6. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you?

Egads....I have no idea...."I'll take care of you and your kids!"



7. What's your favorite romantic song?

Kenny Rogers.....Through the Years


8. Favorite heartbreak song?

Don't really have a favorite one : there are many


9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?

I like the mobster type...like the guy who plays Sonny on General Hospital


10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful??

Wow these questions are too hard for this early in the morning....can't think of names


11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?

Oh come on haven't I already answered this


12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear.

Oh for God's sake....cotton granny pants (hate silk and what goes with that and I am not wearing anything that ends up in the crack Ewwwwwww)


13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose?

Rozanne


14. Which character would you like to be?

Rozanne


15. What are your favorite boy and girl names?

I am so way past this....


16. What's your supermarket of choice?

WalMart....I hate to shop so I like to get everything at the same place


17. What is your best character trait?

Honesty


18. What is your worst habit?

Bitching


19. Elaborate on your default icon.

I am an old lady (but really not a swinger)


20. What is your current relationship status?

married


21. Ever have a near death experience?

not yet


22. Name an obvious quality about you?

Obvious....I am tall!


23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now?

there isn't one


24. Name a celebrity you would marry.

none of them for goodness sake....we are hung up on celebrities today!


25. Do you like pain?

I must...I completed this meme....

5 comments:

  1. Your answer to the final question made me chuckle.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding is my ideal - now. Colorado. By Bear Lake. With our kids. I'm going to have to bring this up to The Man. We've often talked about renewing our vows. Thanks for sharing that and giving me an idea!

    Like kwizzy, I laughed at the last answer too. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kenny Rogers!

    Loved your answers to the underwear one, and the one about pain..Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenny Rogers is nice to listen to now and then. Great response to the last question.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spent my second honeymoon in Estes Park, loved it so much we moved there. I miss it (but not the husband) sometimes. Have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!