Monday, November 3, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For November 3, 2008 (My first)

Outside my window......are the most beautiful fall colors of red, orange, green and yellow....the colors of fall are awesome

I am thinking.....I have so much to do that I should just get up and quit this daydreaming here at my computer

I am thankful for.....my day off today and no one knows that I am off so there will be no interruptions, I can do as I please!

From the kitchen.....I will lay out that steak to thaw and serve it with baked potato and fresh peas...apple dumplings for dessert.

I am wearing.....a t-shirt with shorts...I haven't yet dressed for the day.

I am creating...nothing at the moment..I have bought a bunch of stamps, markers, and papers for making my own cards but I have just not yet started.

I am going to....start some deep cleaning today getting ready for Thanksgiving.

I am reading...Pieces of My Sister's Life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold....almost finished.

I am hoping....that Indian Summer will continue. Today it is already 65F and not yet noon.

I am hearing.....The Millionaire is on in the background.

Around the house....there is so much that needs done and I have to get started...One of my favorite things....Is writing on my blog. It helps to relieve stress. And I am so glad to have found it.

A few plans for the rest of the week are....clean today, tomorrow we have Paige, work on Wednesday, see my sister on Thursday, work on Friday and oh the whole weekend is mine.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing.....


If you would like to Join The Simple Woman's Daybook go to

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your picture, what a great tree!!

    Have a great day off and hopefully with out interruption.

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!