Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sunday Stealing





What are your nicknames? My growing up family calls me Pokey; my husband calls me honey; my grand kids call me granny....


What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on? I would love to take a stab at Who Wants to Be a Millionaire......I think I could do it!


What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD? I know this is going to be hard for some of you to believe but I have NEVER bought a movie either VHS or DVD...I am not into movies and if I have seen it once, why would I want to own it?


What is your favorite scent? Like perfume?....don't really have one. But I love citrusy bath products and the smell of baking bread..now that is Heaven


If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on? First off I would take a week long vacation to St John Island...all by myself....then I'd take another vacation and take all my grand kids and Papa...of course to a beach somewhere...then I would put an in--ground heated pool in my backyard....buy my oldest grand daughter a car..and put some away for each of the others to get a car when they reach 18....then I'd buy myself a new vacuum cleaner, new dishwasher, and put hardwood floors all through my house...wonder if there would be any left for new furniture.


What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to? I would love to go back to Bangkok, Thailand.


Do you trust easily? Nope...I don't trust anyone....at least not for a long time and then sometimes that has been a mistake.


Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? Yes I think too long before I act...now I rarely think before I speak. I speak what is on my mind.


Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? My oldest son makes me unhappy


Do you have a good body image? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!


What is your favorite fruit? Fresh pineapple


What websites do you visit daily? I have a family website and a group on MSN and I visit lots of blogs everyday


What have you been seriously addicted to lately? French vanilla cream in my coffee....I have got to give that up....might help with the body image thing


What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Kenny Rogers....Through The Years...for some reason it is always stuck in my head....that is why it is playing here I guess...


What is your favorite thing to wear? shorts and a t-shirt


Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? Not unless they are in Rice Krispie Treats


What would you do if you saw $100 lying on the ground? Snatch it up and hide it for a rainy day


What items couldn't you go without during the day? my coffee with French vanilla cream, my computer, my cell phone


What should you be doing right now? Sleeping as it is past midnight here...

3 comments:

  1. Kenny Rogers is AWESOME!
    Have a good Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd LOVE to go to Thailand! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of baking bread too. Reminds me of when I was younger and Mom would make homemade bread. Heavenly for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!