Sunday, November 23, 2008



Fill in your favorite for each of the following:

1. Political show: Right now I am sick to death of all of them....don't watch any right now! These shows are so unbalanced and not worth my time.

2. Picnic food: I love fried chicken, potato salad, watermelon

3. Mixed drink: Bourbon and coke...need one right now!

4. U.S. President: Not the current one and not the future one...I would have to say my favorite was Bill Clinton...whata riot his years were and our economy was so much better!

5. Kind of student to teach: one who listens!

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did: I read and garden....I used to collect dolls and I have over 100 but I am so over that hobby...want to sell them but will wait until the economy improves

7. Sports commentator: None...I am not a sports fan

8. Sport to watch on TV: None if I can help it...I do like ice skating

9. Animal to have as a pet: A goldfish...

10. Halloween costume you have worn: I have gone as a nurse for the past 25 years LOL!

11. Kind of dessert: any kind of cheese cake or anything with chocolate

12. Comic strip: I don't read them!

13. Ice cream flavor: vanilla....I am very boring

14. News source: I watch our local news and read our local paper

15. Vacation spot: No place like the Caribbean

16. Wine: Canei....it is a very mellow white wine and I can drink a whole bottle by myself...of course you might not want to be around me cause I always end up crying after too much wine

17. Way to waste time instead of working: right here in front of my computer...

18. Reality show:I am a reality show junkie...I love Survivor, Amazing Race, Rock of Love, Big Brother....I can't help but watch as people make fools of themselves..

19. Children's movie: Gee...I am not much of a movie watcher....I will say Cinderella

20. Celebrity you wish would retire: Joan Rivers....and you don't need to ask why do you?

3 comments:

  1. Excellent choice for celebrity! I too end up crying after too much wine. I think it is a depressant, I really do. Except sangria, sangria makes me happy.

    LOVE your music player. I LOVE Elvis Presley (he is even tattooed on me!) I also love Kenny Rogers.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!