Friday, November 28, 2008

Saturday 9


Saturday 9: Just Like a Pill

. What was the last pill you took? I just took an 800 mg ibuprofen...my head is hurting and my knees ache!

2. What time of day do you usually feel most energized? I am a night person and I feel my best after 7 p.m.

3. Who was the last person you hugged? Oh my I hugged a whole lot of family yesterday....but today it was my brother Fred

4. If you had a restaurant serve you a perfect breakfast, what would it be? French toast, egg sunny-side up and bacon....warm maple syrup

5. What did you do on Thursday? We hosted the family Thanksgiving at our house...were 23 of us and two doggies

6. If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? I would change the relationship that I have with my oldest son....I want to be in his life but I want him free of his addictions...and I miss my grandkids

7. What is your favorite TV commercial at the moment? HMMMMM at the moment I can't think of one

8. Who would you'd be surprised to wake up and find in your bed? LOL!

9. Who is your favorite 80’s band? I was too busy in the 80's to have a favorite...I worked 3 jobs, went full time to nursing school, and was a mom to two boys

6 comments:

  1. Wow! 23 people for Thanksgiving, you beat the number of family members we had last year at the family cottage... 21

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your head and knees are feeling better. I love bacon. Wow...23 people for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in awe - can't imagine having 23 peeps at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was there and enjoyed it very much, ok Paula you can let go of my arm :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!