1. Where is the furthest place that you have traveled and how far away from home is it?
I don't know how many miles away it was but I live in Kansas and we flew to Sydney Australia....18 hour non-stop flight from Los Angeles
2. What is a blog that you would recommend for us to read and why?
3. What is the biggest surprise you ever have had and was it a good one?
I have just discovered Just Livin Large and the reason that I love to read her is she is brave and honest and states her opinions.
I think the biggest surprise I ever had was when I found out I was pregnant with my first son. I was taking "the pill"...and yes it was good one!4. What is your favorite quote? (We know we've asked this recently. But there is always another great quote! :)
If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true were really true,there would be little hope of advance.Orville Wright (I have so many favorites)
5. Have you ever been hospitalized for a major health situation?
The biggest health issue I have ever had was in 2004 when I fell and broke my leg in 4 places. But I was only in the hospital 2 days....4 months not walking!
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself?
short for me....it is just easier!
7. What was your favorite amusement park ride growing up?
I was never on an amusement park ride as a kid....and my favorite now is the merry-go-round LOL!
8. How long do you talk on your phone on a typical day?
Not very much on a typical day as I am a working RN and don't do much more than answer the phone and transfer the call.
9. Other than Saturday 9, what is your favorite meme to do each week?
I get a kick out of Sunday Stealing
Hope you all have a super Saturday...