Saturday, November 8, 2008

One Word Meme

Where is your mobile phone? kitchen counter

Where is your significant other? outside

Your hair color? brown

Your mother? Heaven

Your father? Heaven

One favorite thing? grandkids

Your dream last night?stupid

Your dream goal? peace

The room you're in? office

Your hobby? gardening

Your fear? mice

Where do you want to be in six years? retired

Where were you last night? working

What you're not? rich

One of your wish list items? retirement

Where you grew up? Pratt

The last thing you did? laundry

What are you wearing? jeans

Your TV? off

Your pets? none

Your computer? IBM

Your mood? sad

Missing someone? yes

Your car? Oldsmobile

Something you're not wearing? hat

Favorite drink? beer

Your summer? over

Love someone? yes!

Your favorite color? purple

When was the last time you laughed? yesterday

When was the last time you cried? today

Why not join in and play along?Let me know....I'll come over to your place and learn more about YOU!

1 comment:

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!