Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Sixth Sunday Stealing


Sunday Stealing: The Woman's Work 45 Meme

Cheers to all us thieves!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? Yes I sure do!

2. Favorite late night snack? Potato chips with sour cream...if no potato chips I have been know to eat the sour cream with a spoon! Yum!

3. Do you own a gun? No and I won't let one be in my house...

4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? Vanilla Bean Freeze

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not always

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them with a beer at the ballpark..or cooked on the grill

7. Favorite Christmas song? Elvis Presley Blue Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with French vanilla cream

9. Can you do push-ups? LOL....maybe one

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? A necklace my youngest son bought me on my 40th birthday...was the first gift he ever bought me all on his own with his own money It is gold with RN on it

11. Favorite hobby? I love to garden

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes I wonder.....

13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? My impatience

14. The last disease you contracted? I had the flu last winter...don't know what kind..I was too damn sick to go to the doctor

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. 1. Crazy questions 2. Sorry I have to work today! 3. Wish I had another cup of coffee

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? 1. coffee 2. Pepsi 3. Beer

17. Current worry right now? same worry I always have...involves my oldest son

18. Current hate right now? State inspectors

19. Favorite place to be? At home first...next anywhere in the Caribbean

20. How did you ring in the New Year? Last year???? I can't remember

21. Like to travel? sometimes

22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: beats me!

23. Do you own slippers? No

24. What color shirt are you wearing? a purple flowered silky scrub top!

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have but don't think I would!

26. Can you whistle? No but my mom had the loudest whistle I ever heard..she used to call us home with that whistle

27. Favorite singer/band? I love Kenny Rogers, Elvis Presley and Brett Michaels

28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? No I am too much of a bitch

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None!

30. Favorite girl’s names? HMMMMMMMMMM

31. Favorite boy’s name? HMMMMMMMMM

32. What’s in your pocket right now? my cellphone, a pen, a pack of Five and a little notebook (I'm off to work soon)

33. Last thing that made you laugh? my granddaughter Paige getting ready for school on Friday morning! She has ADHD and sometimes is a hoot until the meds kick in!

34. Like your job? I love my residents....hate the politics of the place...and wish we had management with a backbone

36. Do you love where you live? I love my house....wish it were somewhere warmer

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Three

38. Who is your loudest friend? Ginger

39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? Yes I do...my son is a cop! Wouldn't ever live down a speeding ticket!

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes, a little old man at work and I love him too!!

41. What is your favorite book? I don't have just a favorite book

42. What is your favorite candy? Snickers

43. Favorite Sports Team? Kansas City Royals

44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Browsing the net

45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Shoot I have to go to work

3 comments:

  1. I like Brett Michaels too. He's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'll be back to read more later

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad used to call us home by whistling. I sure do miss my childhood!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!