Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun Blogging Terms....

I found this list recently on-line (can't remember where) and thought I would share them here
Blogging Terms (just for fun):
Blogstipation - Writer’s block for bloggers. Can't think of what to blog about?
Blogathy - I do not want to post today and I do not care about it
Blogopotamus - A long long blog postBlogorrhea - Unusually high output of articles
Bleg - To use one’s blog to beg for assistance etc.
Hitnosis - Refreshing your browser repeatedly to see if your hit counter or comments have increased
Blog hopping - Jumping from one blog to another
Blogoholic - Addicted to blogging
Blogorific - Blogtastic - Something which a blogger says is terrific
Blogsit - Maintaining a blog while the primary blogger is on leave
Blurker - A blog reader not posting comments, just lurking around quietly.
Blogathon - Update your website every 30 minutes for 24 hours straight. Maybe collect sponsorships.
Blogiversary - Your blog birthday
Blog Carnival - Links to other articles covering a specific topic.Multiblog - Running multiple blogs
Blogger bash - A blogger party
Blooger - A blogger who exhibits adolescent tendencies and lacks basic social graces or good manners. A portmanteau of “blog” and “booger.”
Blogroach- A commenter who rudely disagrees with posted content
Weborexic - Referring to tiny (width-wise) layouts.
Gulog - Used when a blog is so dismal and depressing, it’s as if it were written in a Soviet labor camp.
Glog - A first-person recording of an activity, in which the person doing the recording is a participant in the activity

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula
    I saw your comment on another blog and thought I'd just stop by for a visit. I'd like copy the "blogging terms" for my blog. Hope that's okay.
    Rhondi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't mind at all...I "stole" it from somwhere

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!