Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Finally...Election Day


Well it is finally here......Election Day! All the people in the United States who registered will finally make their ways to the polls and cast their ballot. I already did mine and mailed it in last week. I am ready for this election to be over with....we have been hearing about it for so long and I am just so tired of it. Whoever is elected our next president is taking on a big job and will need all the help that he can get. I don't really think it is at all about who is best for the job; who has the most experience; or even who the citizens really want. I think it is all about who has the most money and who the press has been in love with all this time....Now we all need to pray for the best

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!