Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Stealing



Sunday Stealing: The Meme About Memes & Blogging
How do you feel about being tagged for memes? I am afraid that I don't know what that means.


Do you participate in any regular weekly memes? Which ones? Yes I do... Saturday 9; Wednesday Weirdness; Friday Fill-ins and of course Sunday Stealing.


Have you found any bloggers that you began to read regularly after participating in a meme with them? Yes I have..


Do you know of any readers who found you through a meme and became regular readers? None that I know of


Did you find any favorite blogs through comments or blogrolls on others’ blogs? Yes many of them that I read...that is how I found them


Did you find any favorite blogs from someone else’s recommendation? Yes I have....


If you comment on someone’s blog, do you expect a response? I am so new to blogging that I am not sure yet what I expect. I love it when someone has responded on my blog though.


If so, do you prefer that response to come through an e-mail, a comment from them on the same post, or a a comment on your blog? I don't know how to answer this yet...


Do you ever struggle with your blogging “voice”? I feel like I am getting better. I love to write and express myself. Sometimes the computer frustrates me because there is so much about it that I can't figure out yet. But right now my blogging voice is pretty much the way that I really am. I will say it like I see it


Are there certain types of blogs that attract you? So far I have found that there are certain "homey" types of blogs that I like. And being a nurse, I do like the medical things (to a point) But I just love reading about other peoples thoughts and ideas and lives


Are there certain types of blogs that repel you? Haven't found any yet that do


What time of day do you usually blog? I work the 2-10 pm. shift so usually around midnight


Do your family and friends know about your blog? my husband and my "adopted" daughter do.


Do they read it? Heather does.


Do they mind if you mention them? I haven't asked them

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Sunday Stealing. I enjoyed your honest answers. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone new to blogging, you're doing a fabulous job! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading your post. I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula,

    Just wanted to thank you for your visit and for leaving a comment...brave one at that...on my Yellow Cake post. It's always fun to meet bloggers!

    Hope that you'll visit again and do feel free to comment. How will I know what you're thinking otherwise? ;>

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wouldn't have known you were new either! Great job on a tough meme. I like your honesty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great see you are getting everything on here without any help!

    Way to go. Have never heard of Meme's may have to go check them out today!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!