Thursday, October 9, 2008

Starting a new blog



I have been thinking about starting a blog for some time now. I have a family web page where family can go and keep up with what is going on with the family but I don't really share my thoughts there. I think this is what I want to do here. I will share things that I love and things that I don't love so much. I can put up my favorite quotes that I stumble across and funny things that I find in my daily life. I can share pictures and do all other sorts of things...so stay tuned and see what appears

1 comment:

  1. Ha you never told me you started one! I found you though! From my new tracking things on my blog that tell you who have been there and where they came from on the web to get to your site. Check them out on the right hand colum at the bottom of that colum I know that is spelled wrong, but I am just to tired to care!

    I was getting ready to post my newest stampation that I really love, and then as I posted the sketch I did for it, I figured out I did it wrong and have to change a few things. Guess that will have to wait until tomorrow now! Talk to you then!

    Great Blog glad you got started!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!