Friday, October 17, 2008

Saturday Nine




1. What are your favorite shoes? My favorite shoes are my 15 year old Birkenstock sandles


2. What does your favorite shirt or blouse look like? I don't have one favorite but I like big t-shirts.


3. What does your favorite tee shirt say on it? FBI


4. Do you think you look better in casual or business attire? I'm a nurse so I never wear business attire....


5. What do you sleep in? I sleep in a t-shirt and shorts.
6. Do you wear expensive sneakers? No I never wear sneakers.


7. What is your favorite hat? I never wear a hat.


8. Your preference for men: Boxers or briefs? Doesn't matter to me what they wear.


9. Your preference for women: Suits or dresses I never wear either but I would prefer dresses.



4 comments:

  1. I loved this "doesn't matter to me what they wear"--that struck me as hilarious this morning! Have a great Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15 year old Birkenstock sandles. You can't beat that! Have a good one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 15 years wearing Birkenstock.
    Have you reported that to the firm?

    My answers can be found ::here::.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!