Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday Nine


Saturday 9: The Best of What's Around





1. What's the best new website you've found? This is just too hard to answer as I find a new favorite website every single day that I am on the computer....


2. What's the best movie you've seen? I am not a big movie watcher and I really don't have a favorite


3. What's the best quote you know? The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain. Dolly Parton



4. What's the best book you've read? I have recently become a big fan of Jodi Picoult...My Sister's Keeper is one of my favorites of hers


5. What's the best thing someones done for you? My dear husband came into my life more than 30 years ago and decided that he would help me raise my two sons....need I say more?


6. What's the best thing about your job? The best thing about my job is my residents....I love them like they were family members.


7. What’s the best CD you own? I don't just have one favorite.....my newest favorite is a Bret Michaels CD


8. What’s the best new TV show you watch? CSI Miami


9. What’s the best car you’ve owned? The car I own right now....2001 Oldsmobile Aurora with heated leather seats...

4 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog. how wonderful is it that our husbands are the best thing thats ever happened to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the quote, and the Bret Michaels CD. :) Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I lived in Alaska, heated seats were the bomb! Not so much in FL, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jodi Picoult, too! I've read all her books.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!