Thursday, October 9, 2008

My sister came today


My sister and her new man John came to see us today. She had an appointment to get her eyes examined so they came to spend the day. We went to eat at Roy's BBQ for lunch. It is one of my favorite places to eat. Yum....I had BBQ ribs and brisket with baked beans and potatoe salad. Had to get a take home box too. Then they came back here and we sat under the Gazebo outside the rest of the afternoon. She is looking so good these days. Pays to have a new man in her life I guess. My brother -in-law, Denny, died last November from lymphoma which he suffered with for 3 1/2 years. Anyhow I am really happy for her....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you might think. Leave me a comment. I guarantee though that I will delete your comment if you are just here to cause trouble. So tread lightly!